All four of our schools celebrate in unique ways, but one thing remains the same no matter the school, regardless of the day: do something fun and do something different each day of the month throughout the entire month of February.
Here are just a few of the fun topics our schools picked:
- Accessorize your uniform
- "Crazy hair" day
- Bring your favorite book
- Sunglasses day
- Notes of need- Receive a note of need from a teacher. Write them one, too!
- Silly Socks Day
- Bring jeans, wear jeans- Donate a pair to the Teens for Jeans Drive and wear a pair.
- Dress to impress/ Dress for success
- Career Day- Dress in attire that matches your ideal profession
- "Dress like a character" day
- "Dress like a BVP teacher" day
You can check out some pictures from the month below. Next week, read more about how we're keeping the fun going by celebrating 100 days of school!
Follow the fun on Facebook and Twitter.