Friday, May 2, 2014

Thoughts re: Highlander Blended Learning Conference


By Executive Director Jeremy Chiappetta


I am honored to present on behalf of BVP at this weekend's Highlander Institute Blended Learning Conference.  I am especially excited to co-present with Rob Pilkington -- the head of the Village Green School in Providence.  I am confident that our session will inspire (and scare) attendees on the what, how, why, and why now of opening a next generation school here in Rhode Island.

If you are unable to join us in person tomorrow, please follow the action on twitter using #HIBLC14.  For those who are looking to gain some insight and perspective on this work, below are some resources that might be of interest:
My must-follow next gen folks on twitter: Click here for my blended must-follow list.  Obviously, you must follow me! Other hashtags to follow are #BVPHighSchool and #edchatRI. If you should be on my list and you're not, send me a tweet @chiachess!
BVP Materials: BVP is open-source with almost all of our materials and design documents.  As such,  we are proud to share our thinking (sometimes it's good, sometimes it's great, and sometimes it's actually not...if you have suggestions to improve, let me know!):
Looking forward to seeing/engaging with you Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment