Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What BVP is Thankful For

We asked our families and scholars to share what they are thankful for this holiday season. 

Here is what a few of them said:
  • "We are very thankful for our close friends & family!! We are also thankful for family time together with loved ones!" -Rachel Arone, Elementary School 2 Parent
    • What her scholar said: "Isabella is thankful for her mommy & cuddling!" 
  • "I am thankful for the health of my three sons - their boundless energy drives me crazy, but is also a reminder that they are healthy and strong. I'm thankful that BVP continues to work hard to move the needle for kids and I'm extra thankful that my children get to go there and that I get to work there." -Erika Sanzi, Elementary School 1 Parent and BVP Staff Member
    • What her scholar, Matthew, said: "I am thankful for family because if I didn't have family, I wouldn't have anything and I wouldn't know what to do because I'm just a kid. Without family, I'd be sad and hungry."
  • "I am thankful that Mr. Chiappetta started this wonderful academy . I am also thankful that my boys are receiving the best education. We truly won the lottery!" -Nancy Estrada, Elementary School 1 Parent
    • What her scholars said: "Nikolas is thankful for wonderful teachers. Jordan is thankful that he can read on his own now."
  • "Doy gracias por mantener mi familia hermosa llena de bendiciones, salud, prosperidad y un amor tan fuerte que crece y crece todos los días..... gracias!" -Gretty Sarria, Elementary School 1 Parent
    • What her scholar, Daniela, said: "I am thankful for my family because they love me."
  • "I'm thankful for my family that always supports me." -Ana Leon, Elementary School 1 Parent
    • What her scholar, Michelle, said: "I'm thankful for my family because they support me when something is hard, and I'm also thankful for my school and my teachers because they help me learn knowledge to get to college."
    • What her scholar, Mia, said: "I'm thankful for my family because they support me, and I'm also thankful for my school, my teachers and my friends."
  • "This year we are thankful that we have so many family members joining us for thanksgiving dinner (20 people!!)" -Carla Bouthillette, Elementary School 2 Parent
    • What her scholar said: "Breanne said she is thankful that her family cares about her and her brother so much."
  • "I am thankful for my family and friends. I am thankful for sharing this holiday season with family. I am thankful for health and happiness every day of the year." -Kelly Foley, Elementary School 2 Parent
    • What her scholar said: "My daughter, Analyse, is thankful for her family, especially her mom, dad and brothers, who she loves very much."
    We at Blackstone Valley Prep are thankful for the support of our amazing community, families, scholars, and staff this holiday season and always! 

    Wishing you and yours a happy, healthy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment